Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information, such as your name and email address, when you register for an account on the Service. You may also provide us with optional information such as a photograph. Your user name, email address and any optional profile information that you elect to associate with your account is referred to herein as your “Profile Information”.
- Account and profile information: When you sign up or login to the Service using your Salesforce account, we collect your Salesforce username and other personal information that Salesforce collects such as name and email. The authentication process is entirely managed by Salesforce. We never see and know your Salesforce password. We also collect information about which browser(s) you use to connect to our service, the date and time you access our service, and your product settings.
Information we collect
We collect different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some is non-identifying or aggregated. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Log data. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before coming to Avonni, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data. Log data does not contain message content and is not routinely deleted.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using Avonni on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings.
- Information from partners or other 3rd parties. The Service may receive information from partners or others that we could use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information about which IP addresses go with which zip codes or it might be more specific information about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- Cookies. Some cookies are associated with your the Service and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to do site analytics and customization, among other things. If you access the Service through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable all cookies you may not use the services offered by the Service. In addition, we use 3rd parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on their respective website.
How we use your information
The security of your information is important to us. We take reasonable steps to protect information you provide to us as part of your use of the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information as part of our service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using industry-standard encryption.
We use commercially reasonable and industry-standard physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We also guard against common web attack vectors, host data in secure SAS 70 audited data centers, and implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to secure our network and better protect your information.
We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over your Salesforce Lightning mockups. Your mockups remains yours.
- Salesforce, Force.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. and are used here with permission.
- Avonni Creator, Avonni Builder, Avonni Studio and the Avonni's logos are trademarks of Avonni Labs Inc.. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The Service and all contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics or code are our property and are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the code or visual design elements without express written permission from us. These Terms do not grant you a license to use any trademark of Avonni Labs Inc or its affiliates. You further agree not to use, change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.
Your acceptance of these terms
Avonni Labs Inc.
4388 rue Saint-Denis, Suite 200, H2J 2L1